- Main purpose
- The main purpose of fire extinguishing systems is to prevent, timely detect and limit the spread of flames in fires, as well as to protect people. The most reliable and efficient means of solving these problems is the organization of an automatic fire extinguishing system.
The company Astergo produces, installs and provides services for the maintenance of fire-fighting systems:
- gas fire suppression systems
- systems of fire extinguishing
- systems, foam extinguishing
- systems fire extinguishing
- fire alarm system