- Main purpose
PROFI series dustproof floor telecommunication cabinets are designed for installation of network, telecommunication, auxiliary mounting equipment of 19" standard inside office and industrial premises with a high degree of dustiness, presence of moisture and possibility of mechanical impact.
- Design features
- Degree of protection - IP55
- Cold-rolled steel with thickness from 1 to 2 mm is used in the production of the cabinet. The front door of the cabinet can be metal with a 4 mm tinted glass panel (MG series) or all-metal (MF series). The rear door is all-metal in both series. The doors can be installed either on the left or right side of the cabinet. They are equipped with locks with a pressure mechanism for locking the door in the closed position (4 locking points). All openings are equipped with sealing contours. Side panels are removable, with four single-point locks on each and also equipped with sealing contours. Damping elements are used on all doors and walls. For cable entry, special ports of different sizes are provided at the base and top of the cabinet. All openings are sealed with rubber grommets. To prevent the ingress of liquids inside the cabinet, a false panel is installed on the roof.
- To provide air ventilation inside the cabinet, the inlet opening is located at the bottom of the rear door and is equipped with a removable filter with a protective grid. The ventilation opening is located in the roof of the cabinet and is also equipped with a removable filter. If required, optional fan modules can be installed in the roof and/or lower part of the door.
- The cabinet is mounted on 4 hinged adjustable supports, which makes it possible to operate it on uneven surfaces. Swivel castors can be installed (optional).
- The cabinets are delivered semi-assembled in a compact package consisting of 3 parts. Supply includes cabinet with fittings and a set of screws, washers and nuts for its assembly, 4 adjustable supports, cable glands, a set of ground wires, a filter in the roof of the cabinet, a filter in the rear door, self-adhesive seals, sealant.
Cabinets are manufactured in accordance with the requirements. Climatic design - UHL 4.2. Cabinets are designed for operation in closed rooms at ambient air temperature from +5ºС to +40ºС and relative humidity of ambient air - 80% at 25ºС.