- Main purpose
- Isolation of "cold" and "hot" air corridors is used in existing and under construction data centers. It reduces operating costs and improves the efficiency of cooling systems.
- Design features
- The main components of the system: door blocks of sliding and swing types, ceiling panels. Additional components: support frames, side panels or PVC curtains for a range of cabinets of different heights
Astergo Corridor Insulation Solutions are suitable for installation sites with different conditions. In order not to damage IT equipment, the systems are mounted on supporting frames, floors, and cabinets. Ceiling panels with automatic tilting open on a signal from the fire alarm and fire extinguishing system.
Data center cold aisle isolation systems
Benefits of using:
- improving the efficiency of data center cooling systems;
- reducing the cost of operating air conditioning systems: reducing the consumption of electricity and equipment service life;
- elimination of hot spots;
reducing the risk of operating IT equipment in insufficient cooling mode.